Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spicy Pico De Gallo

A got home a tad early today and I was at home, so had a little extra time on my hands to devote to my experiments in the kitchen.
I wanted to whip something up in a whim and wanted that "something" to be low in calories and fat. All I could think of was some spicy Pico De Gallo. Instead of Chips, I microwaved some Lijjat Pappad and broke them into bite sized pieces.


Ingredients

1 Tomato, finely chopped
1/2 Onion, finely chopped
2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
Cilantro, finely chopped.
4 tbsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste

Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together and there! Spicy pico de gallo staring at you, ready to be eaten. Isn't that the simplest snack ever? You can even add black beans and cucumber to it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Where do u wanna eat? Not sure? Spin the wheel!

Seattle restaurants on Urbanspoon