Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Banoranchoco Mousse

A got me an assortment of chocolates from Fran's Chocolates for Valentine's Day. One of it was an Orange Truffle (Described as "Orange zest is infused with fresh organic cream and a splash of Grand Marnier then poured over dark couverture for a new twist on a classic favorite.") that was lip smacking good. Untill then, I only knew that raspberries go perfectly well with Chocolate, but didn't think so of Oranges.

I was quite impressed by David & Luise's Magic Mousse recipe, that was so quick and easy to make and at the same time, a much healthier version of the regular Chocolate Mousse. I included my innovations to make this Banoranchoco Mousse. I added some pieces of Dates to the Mousse. I then topped it off with some Orange zest. I then refrigerated it for a couple of hours. Oh...it was so delicious.


As am typing this, A's asking me what's for dessert tonight !!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Where do u wanna eat? Not sure? Spin the wheel!

Seattle restaurants on Urbanspoon